Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let's give this a try...

So here I am, my last year in my twenties. Single. Female. Living in Manhattan. And pretty freakin' awesome. However, there has not been some strapping young gentleman to come and see how amazing I am quite yet.  I mean really, does he know what he's missing?! I know it sounds a little cocky, but I am seriously a catch. I have a good job that I really like, my own apt...I am athletic, smart, hilarious, fun...shall I continue???  But yes, unfortch Mr. Right hasn't come along yet.  And when he does, I will most def sweep him off his feet. I know you are probably thinking "ugh, another single girl in Manhattan" blog, but it won't be like that. 

I myself read a lot of blogs and my three favorite topics to read about and pass info on to my friends are: guys/dating, poop, and pop culture/reality TV.  Kind of random, but my friends seem to appreciate the links I forward and our conversations usually revolve around these topics anyway. (Hmmm...maybe all the poop talk is why I am still single?? Or maybe the burping...but I digress.) I will probably just use this blog as a way to post links for my friends and maybe share some of my funnier going out stories that aren't too embarrassing or my thoughts on the latest TV shows.  Yes, once again, kind of random, but thought I'd give it a try for a bit. Eh, who knows.  If the reality TV show that I am bound to star in about my life isn't gonna happen any time soon, I guess this is the next best thing.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say about any guy that doesn't know what a catch you are-HIS LOSS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete