Thursday, November 8, 2012

Muff was the "Tip" of the iceberg...Hehe

After writing the post "It's almost Muff season...Hehe" a few weeks ago, I was even more immature than usual whenever I heard the words shaft, box, nuts, balls, muffs, and wood. I would even try to incorporate them more into conversations to see how others would react. I love a good challenge. Then two weeks ago at a team meeting at work, someone was giving a science example about a beaver. I just about lost it. She said beaver, looked at me because I am the science teacher, and I tried to fight the smile, then the giggle, then the full out laughter, but I just couldn't. I had to put my head down and silently laugh to myself. Hard (Oooh, another suspicious word.) One other person locked eyes with me and laughed too and everyone else just kind of sat there. They didn't get it. Amateurs. She said beaver. Beaver. Like a vagina. Hahahahaha. I mean, c'mon folks. Hilarious stuff right there. Ummmm, okay, maybe not, but funny to me and my immature self. This of course got me thinking about other regular words that didn't occur to me the first time around that sometimes tend to make me giggle so I decided I would make yet another list of these double entendre words that crack me up time and time again.

1) Beaver. Already explained. It's not a word that comes up that often, but when it does, its pretty damn funny. It also makes me think of this scene in Naked Gun.
 2) Tip. Sometimes people will talk about the tip of their pen where the ink is. Or they talk about how annoying something is just "the tip of the iceberg." And of course, my mind goes right in the gutter. It goes directly to tip of the penis. I don't know why, but it does. It's probably from the little game called "Just the tip" as referenced in Wedding Crashers.
3) Fish Taco. Whenever I see this item on the menu at a Mexican restaurant I giggle to myself. I mean c'mon. Taco and fish separately are bad enough, but together. Totally gross. And did you know there is actually a restaurant chain out west called the Pink Taco. Oy.

4) Muffin. Can I have a piece of your moist muffin? Your muffin looks so delicious. Um, gross. This breakfast conversation is so naughty. Muffin, btw, is another euphemism for vagina. Yep, there is it. Try to eat your morning tomorrow without thinking about that. Boom. (Click HERE for a fantastic SNL "Delicious Dish" skit featuring the wonderful Betty White talking about her muffin.)

Oh heeeey there sexy.
5) Dark chocolate. I love me some dark chocolate. And I'm not talking about the food, I'm talking about the man. Dayum.Whenever I am asked if I would like some dark chocolate, I always answer with a resounding yes.

EXHIBIT A: Idris Elba. Dark Chocolate. How about sexual chocolate?! Yummy.

Honorable Mentions: Clam. Tuna. Sausage. Meat. Slit. Hard. Rim.

Well, here it is folks, I somehow managed to get two blog posts on regular random words that make me giggle like a teenage boy. And yes, these posts make me seem like a gigantic perv who can't get her head out of the gutter. Part of me thinks its hilarious that I find these funny and part of me is sad for myself. Ha. Just kidding, I have a fantastic sense of humor and this just adds to it. And if I am in the right company, and we can catch each other's eyes, it only makes it that much more funny.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear...you are going to have a HELL of a time at "The Lesbian Love Octagon." I'm going to have to rename you Giggles McGee.

    ReplyDelete