Friday, January 11, 2013

Dolvett, call me...

This past week Biggest Loser came back to our televisions. Two nights in a row. Two hours at a time. I didn't get a chance to watch it until the end of the week because with all new shows back and a busy week, my DVR got filled. Fast. Such is the life.

I was happy to be reunited with BL after such a long time even though the time commitment to watch is big, even with a DVR. I think this show is losing a bit of its mojo. I mean, I didn't even cry the first episode. WTF? This is not normal. I'd like to think it's because I am growing up, but I don't think that's the case.

As the new season begins, I find myself watching and thinking. Watching and thinking. Some of the things that cross my mind aren't anything new, and some of the things are more recent from this current season. So as I continue to watch Biggest Loser, this is what crosses my bizarre brain...

1) The kids on the show are brave as hell. This season BL has three teenagers on the show as they are tackling the topic of childhood obesity in America. These kids probably get made fun of a lot in their everyday life and are not very confident in themselves because of their weight and they are baring it all on national TV. I give them major props for that and hope they can turn their life around and end up happy and healthy.

2) Dolvett is smoking hot. Like H-O-T, hot. In the words of my mother, "he is delicious." I need to
nab myself a man like that. Nice teeth. Nice abs. Nice everything. I could only be so lucky. Or I could gain 100 pounds and slowly make my way on the show and seduce him. No, I don't want to even gain a pound, even if it is for him. But seriously Dolvett, call me. 

3) Jillian's body is sick. I could not stop staring at her arms and her abs. Amazing. I want her body.  I'm so envious of it. Additionally, I am glad Jillian is back on BL. I missed her last season because she really is an integral part of the show. She pushes people to their limits and past them. As one of the contestants said, "She is good at breaking people down as she is as building people up." Makes sense and I would def agree that is a good summation of what Jillian does in order to make people stronger, mentally and physically. 

4) If I were a gay man, Bob would do it for me. Bob is sexy. Straight up. Those arm sleeves tattoos...hot damn. He has a nice toned body, albeit a little skinny for me. He also
seems like a sensitive, genuine guy. Much too effeminate for me in real life, but a great catch if I was a gay male.

5) I want to get my ass kicked by any of the trainers. This is nothing new and not shocking at all if you know me. The workouts the trainers make the contestants do look so incredible. I am so envious seeing people get yelled at and worked to the bone. I want to be trained that way everyday. Well, maybe only 6 days a week. But still.

6) I wonder how much weight I'd lose the first week. I watch this show and am constantly amazed by people that lose 29, 21, even a "measly" 12 pounds in one week. I know most of it is water weight, but that's a shit load of pounds to shed. I seriously wonder how much I'd lose under their care for 7 days. So curious. Seems awesome.

Who else watched both episodes last week? Biggest Loser is an inspiring show and it has brought the epidemic of obesity more front and center. This show really does change lives. I just wish it wasn't two freakin' hours long. But at least I have some eye candy.

2 comments:

  1. I see some stalking in your future!!! Maybe time to publish this one on the BL webpage with a few little changes!

    ReplyDelete