Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I don't get it!

I have spoken before about my distaste for certain fashion choices that people make, but there also happen to be some habits that adults should not partake it. When I see/hear them, they really irritate me for some reason. Once again, I am sure there are certain things that I may do/say that irritate the hell out of others, but because I am so perfect, they obvi are awesome. Duh.

Unacceptable
1. Adults that wear pigtails. Anyone over the age of 6 should NOT wear pigtails. It's just so juvenile. And don't even think about adding ribbons. I don't get the look. It's not cute and its always bothered me.
Acceptable
***Exception to the rule: Double French Braid. Its sporty and cute.

2. Adults who speak in baby talk. Unless you are talking to a baby or to a dog, this voice in not okay. Period. Most women do this when talking to guys because they seem to think it makes them more attractive. What? Really? I beg to differ. Who are these creeps that like it when a girl talks to them like a baby? Eeew. Its straight up weird. I have had friends who did this because they thought it made them sound adorable and I would literally yell at them to stop. How is this attractive? Someone explain this to me. I don't understand. And frankly, its its annoying.



3. Full face of make-up for everyday tasks. Unnecessary. Ladies, you do not, repeat: do not, need a full face of make-up to run to the deli or go to the gym. (Kim Kardashian, are you listening?) Let your face breathe. It's probably not so bad without make-up. In fact, you might be prettier without all that armor. I get that some women just feel naked without it, but really, its not good for the skin to constantly be covered.

 
4. Wearing Sunglasses inside (especially in bars). This is especially irksome to me if its nighttime. (This is obviously only acceptable if someone is blind.) If you don't need them outside, what the heck are you doing wearing them inside? Do you have an eye infection? A black eye? Are you hungover? Or are you just way toooo cool? Please fill me in. If you are in a bar, club, restaurant, etc... and you are wearing these, you might as well just stamp douchebag on your forehead. 

Ick.
5. Women that wear pink jerseys to sporting events. I know the major leagues make them and market them to women but they look ridiculous and quite the opposite of sporty. As a huge sports fan, I just find it sacrilegious that these jerseys are even produced. Just wear a regular jersey, and get a kid sized version if you wanna look cute, but don't wear a pink one. Please.

I have said it once, and I will say it again. I am not by any means, the example of how one should dress or act. However, I do think that I have a pretty good grip on what is considered normal and what is not okay. You don't have to agree with me. I am just one woman and these are my opinions.

3 comments:

  1. HATE the sunglasses indoors "trend!!!" Especially people who ride the subway/commuter trains with sunglasses on... oh I'm sorry, is there too much sun coming in through these dirty windows for your sensitive eyes? SCREAMS d-bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit I have worn my shades on the train before. But that's only because I didn't want to be the girl crying in public. Had to cover up those red teary eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pigtails Rock and they look awesome on women

    ReplyDelete